Your privacy is very important to us.
We do not disclose our customers information to third parties other than when the order details are processed as part of the order process. The third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data Collected for this site;
- Your name
- Your email so we can communicate on lead times, personalisation options and other things relating to your order, and for subscriptions to our Newsletter (see below)
- Your address (invoice)
- Delivery address and name of person who is receiving the gift (if different to invoice address)
- website analitycal data (see link)
We took the decision on the introduction on the 25th May 2018 of the new GDPR Regulations to clear /delete currently held emails held for Newsletter purposes.
We do not now send newsletters, instead, we ask if you wish to stay in touch, please join our Facebook Group and we can share any discounts/ sales/ new product information there with you (we know how all those newsletters max out your email, most of ours get deleted!). You then can drop in when you choose, or leave the group.
if you want to keep up to date with what we are doing, you can either follow on our Facebook Group ( no email required) or click to follow from our webpage. This will send you an email to confirm your subscription. If you have clicked in error and do not want to follow, we will delete weekly any unconfirmed emails from our data.
Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer or other device you are using for browsing the Internet. This website uses essential cookies to pep track of the contents of your shopping cart and to store information required during the processing and checkout process (excluding your payment which is handled by our third party payment processors) and to collect analytical information (pseudo anonymised).
Data collected by our website are used for:
- Essential operation of the website and of processing your order
- Administering and enhancing the site and service
- Disclosing information to third parties only for the purpose of the delivery of goods